PLEASE NOTE, THIS CLUB UPDATES AT LEAST A WEEK RATHER THAN EVERYDAY.
Updates will be labeled with the updated date with right next to it.
CONTEST: G O T H I C ---+--- L O L I T A ---+--- T H E M E
It's official and the majority of the members of this club has voted, it's
dress up Enma Ai, the Jigoku Shoujo in gothic lolita clothing.
Basically, you just dress up Enma Ai in gothic lolita clothing of any kind by drawing/painting etc. Be creative in the process. HINT: anything we didn't mentioned in the contest rule section, can be added to the contest theme but try to emphasize the contest theme too.
DEADLINE: June 1sth, 2009 (06.01.09) [deadline extension is available only upon request]
- You must be a member of this club in order to participate.
- No hentai or yaoi/yuri contents or anything explicit along those line in the artwork
- You must NOTE US your contest submission labeling "Contest Submission" or something with contest in the title
- You must turn it in either before/by/on but not pass the deadline unless there is a request for a deadline extension.
- There are no limits on how many submissions you can enter. So enter away. XD!
- You can draw, paint, etc in any mediums (digital or traditional).
- You may add your own OC's or other characters from anywhere too.
- You must emphasize heavily on the theme.
- Have fun and be creative.
Helpful TIPS on your contest entry:
- Using the "rules of thirds" helps establish perfect composition layout (info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_…). This is best applied to scene with a scenery and/or character(s) and such.
- Tell a story using visual images
- Use good contrast and color/values/tones to help make the image stand out.
- Avoid creating character model sheet because we only want a visual image that tells a story; a concept art in other words.
- If your particular image is drawn/painted/etc upclose such as the face, details (color, shading, texture, ect) are very important.
- Do something out of the oridinary in a medium not normally done.
- 1st Place: gets a his/herself featured on the journal for 3 (three) months and also have their artwork featured big on the front page of our club; gets 3 (three) full CG'ed Complex Concept Art/Scenery drawings from CrucifixJEL (examples: wickedcrowstudio.deviantart.co… , wickedcrowstudio.deviantart.co… , crucifixjel.deviantart.com/art… ) & 2 (two) full CG'ed Request drawings by PrinceVi (examples: whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… , whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… , whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… ); a full picture request by tenmuki
- 2nd Place: gets his/herself featured on the journal for 2 (two) months; gets get 2 (two) CG'ed Character drawings from CrucifixJEL (examples: crucifixjel.deviantart.com/art… , crucifixjel.deviantart.com/art… , crucifixjel.deviantart.com/art… , crucifixjel.deviantart.com/art… , crucifixjel.deviantart.com/art…) & 1 (one) CG'ed Request drawing by PrinceVi (example: whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… , whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… , whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… , whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… ); a CG'ed character drawing request with either a simple or no background by tenmuki
- 3rd Place: gets featured on the journal for 1 (one) month; gets 1 (one) CG'ed Character drawing from CrucifixJEL (examples: see 2nd place offered by CrucifixJEL) & 1 (one) CG'ed (with no background) Request drawing by PrinceVi (examples: whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… , whitepearlvoice376.deviantart.… ); a sketch request by tenmuki
If there are more offers for prizes, please let us known if you wish to add them to our list. You will get credited and you can still participate. And if you win your own prize by chance, CrucifixJEL is willing to throw in an additional reward based on what place you won (i.e. rather than 3 (three) CG'ed drawing by default, you get 1 (one) more CG'ed drawing which is 4 (four)).
WATCH JIGOKU SHOUJO EPISODES ONLINE
We have found a website with all Jigoku Shoujo episodes (Season 1 - 3).
Mitsuganae is not yet finished. There will be 26 episodes in the whole series.
As until then, please have fun watching!
C L U B _ P O L I C I E S
HOW TO JOIN
~ To join, you must love the anime, Jigoku Shoujo.
~ To join, send a note to the club with a title Join, watch us (we'll watch you, too), and put a link to the club on your journal or signature.
HOW TO SUBMIT ARTWORK(S)
~Send the club a note with the title Gallery Submission with a link to the artwork.
~The submission must be Jigoku Shoujo related. Very explicit pictures are not allowed please.
WHEN VIEWING DEVIATIONS
~ Do not comment</i>, even if we do disable comments, there are times that we will forget! So if we do, do NOT comment for it will be blocked.
~ THE MOST ANNOYING THING A CLUB MUST GO THROUGH, DO NOT FAV THE DEVIATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION. IT SAIDS ON THE DESCRIPTION ' Please comment & FAV here: link ' PLEASE LEARN TO READ THE DESCRIPTION WHEN YOU LOOK AT OUT DEVIATIONS</i>
FIRST OFFENSE! will get you a warning. FOLLOWING OFFENSE will get you block for a few days or forever.
* You can only comment & fav when permission is given so.
Member List: jigokushoujofans.deviantart.co… (updated: 05.14.09)
Note us! or note CrucifixJEL, PrinceVi, or tenmuki! We will try to resolve the issue ASAP.
Journal Updated by CrucifixJEL (05.30.09)